Bedford Springs Resort
Join our award-winning team of associates at the luxurious and exquisite Omni Bedford Springs Resort. More than just a sought-after destination for travelers worldwide, the Bedford Springs Resort flawlessly combines a rich history and historic charm with all of the modern conveniences one would expect from a four-diamond hotel property. After undergoing a $120 million restoration in 2007, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort offers unparalleled service and amenities to thousands of travelers each year.
Our Omni Bedford Springs associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort may be your perfect match.
The Laundry Room Attendant is to ensure that all Housekeeping, Food & Beverage, Spa and Golf linen is clean and inventoried is achieved in accordance with Omni standards
· Sort all and inventory all linen upon its arrival.
· Load and unload the washers.
· Load and unload the dryers.
· Operating ironer and press
· Fold linen to standard
· Run necessary linen’s thru the reclaim process
· Keep laundry room clean and neat.
· Change Laundry chemicals when necessary
· Housekeeping experience desirable
· Neat and pleasant personality
· Ability to work on feet for extended periods of time
· Ability to communicate effectively
· Ability to read room numbers, dates, and basic instructions
Software Powered by iCIMS