Barton Creek Resort & Spa
Barton Creek Resort & Spa's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged then this is the place for you.
Omni Barton Creek Resort and Spa’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Barton Creek may be your perfect match.
To oversee and coordinate all night time front desk and audit functions, execute computer maintenance requirements, and ensure all financial transactions for the day are verified and balanced.
• Expeditious and diplomatic resolution of guest problems
• Fully knowledgeable and able to execute in all emergency procedures
• Accurate preparation of VIP, complimentary, house use rooms, and out of order lists
• Ensure proper registration of guests and credit procedures are followed
• Distribution of all nightly reports
• Next day arrival setup (Next day specials, billing, etc.)
• Maintain current back up reports
• Handle express check-outs ensuring their completion
• Ensuring adherence to all systems and control procedures
• Documenting errors made by cash handling associates
• Assist in and ensure completion of night audit checklist and responsibilities
• Balancing of daily postings and revenue
• Provide clear and consistent communication with all overnight staff
• Must arrive promptly for shifts and remain on property for the duration of shift until a relief manager has arrived
• Ensure manager walks are completed and communicated to staff
• Excellent customer service and problem solving skills.
• Must have strong communication, computer and organizational skills.
• Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance.
• Prior guest service experience required, preferably hotel front office experience.
• Must be able to work a variety of overnight shifts, including weekends and holidays.
• Preferred experience working an overnight shift.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.
Software Powered by iCIMS