Omni Hotels and Resorts creates genuine, authentic guest experiences at 60 distinctive luxury hotels and resorts in leading business gateways and leisure destinations across North America. Omni Hotels is known for its exemplary culture, authenticity to the markets in which we operate, innovation and exceptional service. Our commitment to career development has created tenure and loyalty that enables us to perpetuate our family atmosphere.
• Provide administrative support to the Director of Marketing, VP of Digital Commerce and Corporate Strategy and VP of CRM and Loyalty, as well as the marketing department.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Candidate will communicate directly with internal and external stakeholders on multiple projects
• Excellent organizational skills
• Daily coordination of executive schedules
• Assist with Air/Hotel/Car Travel Arrangements for three executives
• Relationship builder who can build bridges between departments
• Assist with executive expense report assembly, routing and tracking
• Assist with executive IT work requests and equipment needs
• Assist with onboarding of new team members
• Assist with invoice and accounts payable for the departments
• Handle special projects as assigned
• Daily / Weekly / Monthly communication with hotel executives and executive assistants as needed
• Composing Memo’s and Agendas
• Create monthly PowerPoint and meeting minutes as needed
• Schedule, coordinate and facilitate technology for webinars and conference calls
• Project management of the creative workflow
• Handle and correspond to donation requests
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Must be extremely proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Ability to work extended hours when needed.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
• Must be highly organized and have the ability to multi- task.
• Professionalism is a must!
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to handle multiple priorities.
• Flexibility and capability to take on special assignments/projects as directed by supervisor.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.
Software Powered by iCIMS