Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center
Luxurious comfort embraces pure style at the elegant, four-diamond Omni Hotel at CNN Center. Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta within the bustling Centennial Park District, this luxury hotel treats you to views of the spectacular downtown skyline or picturesque Centennial Olympic Park. The Omni Hotel at CNN Center is connected to Philips Arena and the Georgia World Congress Center, and it is the closest hotel to the Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Omni CNN’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Hotel at CNN Center may be your perfect match.
To ensure a safe, efficient, well-maintained hotel environment.
• Monitor Central Plant Operations and perform daily readings and testing.
• Maintain all HVAC equipment in the building (guestrooms, public areas, function rooms)
• Provide technical assistance to other technicians as necessary.
• Work on other equipment as needed.
• Maintain inventory and orders HVAC supplies.
• Have a thorough understanding of Omni fire alarm procedures and other emergencies.
• Have a thorough understanding of Omni Hotel rules and regulations.
• Responsible for all water treatment.
• Maintain accurate refrigerant logs.
• Have a thorough understanding of HAZCOM, Lockout/Tagout and Blood borne Pathogen Programs.
• Be universal Certified in Refrigerant Recovery.
• Hold required license as required.
• Reasonable request of management as directed.
• Ensure work area is clean and clear of standing water, debris or any objects that can obstruct the job duties from being performed safely, efficiently and effectively.
Previous maintenance experience required, hotel experience and training preferred. Minimum of two years hotel and/or commercial building maintenance required.
One year of commercial kitchen and laundry equipment experience is required, commercial refrigeration experience is a plus.
Previous experience with response to emergency situations is required.
Good communication, attention to detail, time management, computer and guest satisfaction skills are required.
The ability to stand/walk for long periods of time.
The ability to crawl for short periods of time.
The ability to bend, reach over-head, squat, kneel for extended periods of time.
The ability to lift/carry/push/pull up to 50 pounds frequently and up to 100 pounds occasionally.
The ability to utilize step stools and ladders.
Software Powered by iCIMS