Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center
Luxurious comfort embraces pure style at the elegant, four-diamond Omni Hotel at CNN Center. Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta within the bustling Centennial Park District, this luxury hotel treats you to views of the spectacular downtown skyline or picturesque Centennial Olympic Park. The Omni Hotel at CNN Center is connected to Philips Arena and the Georgia World Congress Center, and it is the closest hotel to the Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Omni CNN’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Hotel at CNN Center may be your perfect match.
To produce and coordinate the delivery of all baked goods to designated hotel departments
• Control quality and consistency of all food served.
• Insure station is set 15 minutes prior to service.
• Insure all food supplies necessary for service are in appropriate supply on a timely basis.
• Assist in controlling food cost.
• Responsible for all baked goods, rolls, danish, bread, etc.
• Assists in producing and plating Banquet pastries.
• Proper storage for advanced production.
• Filing Pastry cart orders when necessary.
• Reporting any maintenance or security problems.
• Opens all areas in the morning and locks all areas prior to leaving.
• Ensure work area is clean and clear of standing water, debris or any objects that can obstruct the job duties from being performed safely, efficiently and effectively.
• Requires ability to lift up to 25 pounds with ease
• Walking, stooping, standing, bending and sitting; possibly for more than 1 hour
• Ability to communicate orally and in written form, in English
Previous serving experience preferred.
Food Handler Certifications (required).
Software Powered by iCIMS