Grove Park Inn
The AAA Four-Diamond Grove Park Inn is noted for understated elegance and southern charm; ten U.S. Presidents and countless luminaries from the worlds of art, entertainment, sports and politics have stayed at this hotel. The property offers sweeping views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, delectable restaurants, a Donald Ross golf course, tennis and fitness center, award winning spa and spacious convention facilities.
Omni Grove Park Inn’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Grove Park Inn may be your perfect match.
To prepare all hot/cold food items. Be responsible for consistency and quality production and ensure all food is served according to specification.
• Advise Chef De Cuisine on all matters relating to the kitchen area and ensure a high standard of cleanliness and hygienic practice throughout the kitchen.
• Insure all kitchen stations are set for service 15 minutes prior to service.
• Required to learn and train on all menu items produced by all kitchen stations.
• Perform work assignments to meet proper quantities within a necessary time frame.
• Refrigeration and serving of cold food.
• Production of orders.
• Maintain safe food handling procedures at all times.
• Expedite restauarnat during service in absence of sous chef.
• Display basic knife skills.
• AAS in Culinary Arts or equivalent from an accredited University or Institute preferred.
• Minimum of 3 yrs experience in fast paced, culinary environment.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Must be able to stand for 8+ hours per day.
• Flexible Scheduling to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Servesafe Sanitation; ACF Certified preferred.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs on a regular basis.
Software Powered by iCIMS