Nestled in the Woodley Park neighborhood of Washington, DC, the Omni Shoreham Hotel is a true urban oasis within the Capitol City. Associates pride themselves as being a part of a historic landmark serving as host to numerous presidents, dignitaries, political events and inaugural balls.
Associates can enjoy and be rewarded by several career development opportunities and the environment to grow one’s career into various areas of the hotel including leadership roles. The Omni Shoreham Hotel associates consistently rank their place of employment as one of the Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal and scored the hotel with the highest ever results on the Associate Engagement Survey in 2012.
Associates at the Omni Shoreham Hotel are proud of being a true part of an extended family and many have spent their entire careers within the hotel, some with over 4 decades of service! We celebrate these milestones and as well as many other successes on a monthly basis during our all associate rallies, “Hibiscus Huddles, “in honor of our company logo.
To properly take all guest orders, communicate them to the servers and work to expedite their service. This is an on call position and is not guaranteed a specific weekly work schedule or amount of hours.
• Politely greet all guests for the function(s)
• Collect cash/credit for payment from guests
• Issue receipts
• Printing of reports at the end of the shift and banking out
• Complete other duties assigned
• Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace
• Cash handling experience is preferred
• Must be flexible and able to work morning, afternoon, evening, weeknds and holidays
• Requires good communication skills both verbal and written
• Must possess basic computer skills
• Previous experience in hotel setting preferred
• Previous customer service experience preferred
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.
Software Powered by iCIMS