Omni Hotels and Resorts creates genuine, authentic guest experiences at 60 distinctive luxury hotels and resorts in leading business gateways and leisure destinations across North America. Omni Hotels is known for its exemplary culture, authenticity to the markets in which we operate, innovation and exceptional service. Our commitment to career development has created tenure and loyalty that enables us to perpetuate our family atmosphere.
Manage Omni’s Procure to Pay (“P2P”) platform across all properties; Provide support to all users of the system, including purchasing and finance teams
• Support properties’ operations with problem resolution and on-going training
• Manage relationship with Procurement System provider, including: troubleshooting, development of enhancements, and relevant performance SLAs and KPIs
• Vendor management: supplier adoption/integrations, onboarding process, maintenance of supplier information
• Provide training and related project management to properties for: new module implementations, rollout of procurement systems in new property openings or acquisitions
• Manage various integrations into the P2P platform: e.g. Oracle, Envision; collaborate with other departments as needed
• Support Procurement audit program to measure vendor compliance, purchasing process standards and effective procurement system use
• Perform analyses to enhance spend visibility and savings opportunity identification
• Serve as Procurement taskforce for any properties needing additional assistance – due to attrition, new hires, workload increase, etc.
• Other duties as assigned
• Four or more years’ experience working in hospitality or related industry
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent hospitality experience
• Experience with P2P platforms, such as BirchStreet, Coupa, Fourth/Adaco, etc.
• Familiarity with business intelligence (BI) tools, such as Tableau, Alteryx, etc.
• Must be service and detail oriented; possessing a friendly approachable demeanor and strong problem-solving skills
• Strong knowledge of purchasing, inventory, accounts payable, and receiving processes
• Ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization
• Strong process-documentation skills
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.
Software Powered by iCIMS