Omni Hotels and Resorts creates genuine, authentic guest experiences at 60 distinctive luxury hotels and resorts in leading business gateways and leisure destinations across North America. Omni Hotels is known for its exemplary culture, authenticity to the markets in which we operate, innovation and exceptional service. Our commitment to career development has created tenure and loyalty that enables us to perpetuate our family atmosphere.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is seeking a Corporate Digital Marketing Intern to support and coordinate day-to-day content efforts for Omni Hotels & Resorts. As part of the team that oversees the brand’s online digital marketing strategies and execution, this intern will help assist in the execution of content updates to the website, Social Media initiatives and daily tasks, as well as other duties as needed. A passion for all things digital, a collaborative spirit, and attention to detail will drive success in this position. The ideal candidate will be currently pursing or have already obtained a bachelor’s degree, and able work 40 hours per week for the four month duration.
• Learn and maintain consistent brand voice.
• Monitor and engage on various social media platforms, replying to comments, messages, inquiries, compliments and complaints in brand voice.
• Write posts, blog posts, tweets, updates etc. on all appropriate social channels.
• Contribute to the maintenance of existing digital file structure on our servers.
• Assist with photo collection/editing/cutting.
• Collaborate with multiple contacts to gather and develop content for multiple channels.
• Track the growth and impact of Social Media on our business.
• Help maintain content on brand website, omnihotels.com for SEO
• Collect content for Google Posts, Events and Offers
• Develop presentations/proposals/recaps as needed.
• Communicate clearly and effectively across multiple departments.
• High level of interaction with all members of Corporate Marketing team.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication, grammar and editing skills.
• Excellent working knowledge of all primary social channels including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
• Excellent knowledge of and experience with Hootsuite and/or Tweetdeck.
• WordPress experience preferred
• Working knowledge of Google Analytics and native social channel analytics tools.
• Proficiency with MSOffice Suite products.
• General understanding of HTML/CSS and digital environments would be helpful.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Desire to immediately contribute to a variety of requests.
• Aptitude and desire to understand Social Media in a brand environment.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Software Powered by iCIMS