Tucson National Resort
Inspired by the sweeping views of the Santa Catalinas and the rich history of golf, this artful blend of natural beauty and recreation is elevated to a new level of discovery. The Omni Tucson National Resort has it all - from its picturesque setting in the foothills of Tucson's Santa Catalina Mountains to the lush fairways of its 36-hole championship and desert-style golf courses.
The Omni Tucson National Resort’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Tucson National Resort may be your perfect match.
To wait on tables promptly, courteously and to serve the guest in any way possible.
• Must have full familiarity with menus.
• Must have full knowledge of beverage offerings.
• Station set-up and breakdown/side-work.
• To polish and clean the water glasses in his/her assigned station before opening hours.
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the restaurant manager.
• To have dollies’ underliners ready.
• To have artichoke fold napkins.
• Service to guests.
• Be pleasant, smile and greet all guests, using surnames when obtained.
• Previous serving experience a plus
• Must be 19 years of age or older
• Excellent customer service skills
• Must be be able to stand for 8 hours or more
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links:EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Software Powered by iCIMS