Omni Hotels and Resorts creates genuine, authentic guest experiences at 60 distinctive luxury hotels and resorts in leading business gateways and leisure destinations across North America. Omni Hotels is known for its exemplary culture, authenticity to the markets in which we operate, innovation and exceptional service. Our commitment to career development has created tenure and loyalty that enables us to perpetuate our family atmosphere.
Provide application maintenance, support, and training to effectively maintain Omni’s Procure-to-Pay Platform. Support all aspects of the e-procure-to-pay solution platform consistent with Omni Hotels operational guidelines and processes.
• Provide application administration which includes supplier adoption, user adoption, work-flow configuration, and training coordination both to current hotel users and during the implementation period and the after implementation period for newly acquired and/or developed properties
• Develop reports on Omni’s P2P application to be utilized by the properties, suppliers and corporate office.
• Translate report data into actionable insight for stakeholders.
• Provide training and support for all users (buyers and suppliers), external and internal via web conferencing or in person on Omni’s P2P system
• Maintain product specifications and pricing regulations within defined products and suppliers, deliver on-going support, implementation and development of Omni’s Procure-To-Pay (P2P) application
• Support and be a resource for all associates working with the P2P application
• Assist with special projects related to the P2P platform as delegated
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• At least two years of experience with a web-based procurement applications - Including, but not limited to Birch Street, Purchase Pro, SciQuest, Coupa
• Business Intelligence tools experience (ex. Alteryx, Tableau, QuickSight) is highly desired
• Experience in hospitality industry as Assistant director of finance, Accounting manager, or Food and Beverage cost controller is highly desired
• Must be service and detail oriented; possessing a friendly approachable demeanor and strong problem-solving skills
• Strong knowledge of purchasing, accounts payable and receiving processes
• Ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels
• Strong process-documentation skills
• Computer proficiency; to include Microsoft Office including Excel application
• Travel up to 25%
Software Powered by iCIMS