Omni Hotels and Resorts creates genuine, authentic guest experiences at 60 distinctive luxury hotels and resorts in leading business gateways and leisure destinations across North America. Omni Hotels is known for its exemplary culture, authenticity to the markets in which we operate, innovation and exceptional service. Our commitment to career development has created tenure and loyalty that enables us to perpetuate our family atmosphere.
The Property Tax Analyst will support general functions regarding property tax matters for Omni Hotels and related companies. The Analyst will participate and assist the Director with issues such as assessment review and analysis, responding to assessor and consultant information requests, property tax budgeting, maintaining the property tax software, and various other property tax related assignments.
• Interact with taxing jurisdictions to secure and verify assessments, tax bills, and appeal deadline information.
• Process tax jurisdictional data requests to meet statutory filing deadline requirements, assist with BPP compliance returns, tax bills, and agency authorizations.
• Review assessment notices and participate in valuation discussions.
• Assist with appeal preparation by gathering of data and working with the Director and 3rd party consultants/attorneys.
• Assist with BPP audits.
• Participate in recurring and special property tax projects.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or equivalent.
• Minimum of two years of related experience.
• Familiar with PTMS or similar tax software.
• Analytical and mathematical skills.
• Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Detail oriented.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Software Powered by iCIMS