Barton Creek Resort & Spa
Barton Creek Resort & Spa's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged then this is the place for you.
Omni Barton Creek Resort and Spa’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Barton Creek may be your perfect match.
To clean and maintain all carpets and hard surfaces in public, guest and associate areas, in accordance with Omni Standards.
• Shampoo and spot clean all hotel carpeted areas.
• Wax, buff, polish, strip and dust hard surfaces such as wood, tile and laminate
• Safe use of chemicals to clean and disinfect flooring (both carpeting and hard surfaces)
• Operating various pieces of equipment necessary to effectively perform job functions, such as a high speed buffer, extractor, wet-vac, pressure washer, auto scrubber, etc
• Must be able to lift up to 50 Lbs unassisted.
• Must be 21 years of age and comfortable operating company vehicle
• Must have a Texas license in good standing with no moving violations within the last two years.
• Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays.
• Move, bend, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance. Stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift. Must be able to climb stairs. Requires repetitive motion.
Software Powered by iCIMS