Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center
Luxurious comfort embraces pure style at the elegant, four-diamond Omni Hotel at CNN Center. Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta within the bustling Centennial Park District, this luxury hotel treats you to views of the spectacular downtown skyline or picturesque Centennial Olympic Park. The Omni Hotel at CNN Center is connected to Philips Arena and the Georgia World Congress Center, and it is the closest hotel to the Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Omni CNN’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Hotel at CNN Center may be your perfect match.
To insure that all food items received meet the approved criteria established by the hotel Food and Beverage/Purchasing Departments. Conducts a thorough, but prompt, inspection of every delivery to ascertain proper specification factors to determine acceptability.
• Check shipment by comparing it with Daily Order Sheet and invoice to insure that what we are receiving is what was ordered (quantity, price, quality state, size, count, weight tolerance and acceptable expiration date).
• Fill out an error correction when necessary in duplicate to assure proper credit for amount of discrepancy and notify Store Room Manager immediately of shortage to arrange for a replacement.
• If shipment is correct, time stamp and sign driver's and hotel copies of invoice. Place the hotel stamp on front side of invoice and sign next to "Received By".
• If shipment is received with delivery slip or memo invoice, follow same procedure and fill out a "goods received without invoice" form (completed after inspection).
• Submit daily a progress report to Purchasing for outstanding deliveries.
• Directs the traffic of all incoming items until they have been properly dated, priced, labeled or tagged. The pricing procedure is to be done by the Receiving Agent, Storeroom Manager or Assistant Purchasing Manager only. All items will be priced out "as purchased", i.e., per each, per pound, per case.
• Labels all incoming bread and bakery deliveries as to outlet or banquet function.
• Conduct random spot-checks of all perishable items for proper storing and packaging to guard against quality loss due to over-exposure to storage temperatures, improper rotation, etc.
• Assists and directs inventory documentaries along with the Storeroom Manager as necessary.
• Assists Storeroom Clerks in filling requisitions and sanitation maintenance daily.
• Assist in conducting End-Of-Month Physical Inventory.
• Ensure work area is clean and clear of standing water, debris or any objects that can obstruct the job duties from being performed safely, efficiently and effectively.
Software Powered by iCIMS