Barton Creek Resort & Spa
Barton Creek Resort & Spa's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged then this is the place for you.
Omni Barton Creek Resort and Spa’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Barton Creek may be your perfect match.
To handle all administrative duties as required by the Banquet/F&B Department.
• Answer incoming telephone calls and take accurate messages. No calls are to be screened with the exception of the Director of Food & Beverage
• Ensure that all filing systems for the business center are maintained and kept per Omni specifications.
• Responsible for ordering and maintaining all necessary office supplies for the Business Center.
• Updates Banquet “BEO” Book daily by filing new menus, checking flashes from Convention Services and Catering, checking change logs and the guarantee sheet.
• Assists Director of Banquets in recruiting “on-call” staff, and follows up with Human Resources in making sure all necessary papers are processed.
• Knowledgeable of hotel layout and room names. Able to direct guests when necessary.
• Attends monthly Banquet O.S.T. meetings, keeps minutes and maintains an O.S.T. file.
• Assume and carry out special projects as delegated by the Director of Food and Beverage.
• Assist all Banquet Managers and Captains, and give administrative support where needed.
• Provide courteous, personalized, and attentive guest service by responding promptly to inquires, requests and complaints from both internal and external customers.
• Knowledge of Delphi, Windows 97, Excel, Kronos and Micros.
• Working knowledge of Banquet Payroll system (in Excel).
Software Powered by iCIMS