Barton Creek Resort & Spa
Barton Creek Resort & Spa's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged then this is the place for you.
Omni Barton Creek Resort and Spa’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Barton Creek may be your perfect match.
To assist with overall supervision of banquet houseman
· The ideal candidate will have experience in a hotel, organizing and setting up meeting rooms for special functions.
· Ability to lift, push and pull up to 50lbs and have a great team work attitude.
· Must be able to work flexible shifts, including evenings/nights, weekends and holidays.
· Promptness in attendance is a must.
· Banquet set-up experience preferred; must have organizational skills and be able to work well with others
Software Powered by iCIMS