Amelia Island Plantation Resort
At Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort guests can explore 3.5 miles of pristine beach and scenic marshlands whileenjoying luxurious oceanfront accommodations, world-class resort pools, championship golf, full-service spa, endless dining options and family-friendly activities.
Omni Amelia Island Plantation associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort may be your perfect match.
This position will ensure all guests are greeted and seated in a friendly and courteous manner.
• Greet guests when entering the restaurant with a pleasant smile and superior customer service
• Seat guests by finding a clean, available table, pulling out chairs, and placing clean menu in front of guest
• Answer phone and record reservations for large parties
• Control high volume outside of restaurant
• Monitor dining rooms for seating availability, service, safety and well being of guests
• Assist servers when needed
• Thank every guest upon departure, invite them to return, and wish them a fond farewell
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Prior host experience preferred
• Must be able to multi task
• Must be familiar with Open Table
• Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time or for an entire shift
• Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 10lbs without assistance
• Must be able to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays
• Must have alcohol training certification (TABC/TIPS)
• Must have Food Handler permit (where applicable)
Software Powered by iCIMS