Omni Hotels and Resorts creates genuine, authentic guest experiences at 60 distinctive luxury hotels and resorts in leading business gateways and leisure destinations across North America. Omni Hotels is known for its exemplary culture, authenticity to the markets in which we operate, innovation and exceptional service. Our commitment to career development has created tenure and loyalty that enables us to perpetuate our family atmosphere.
Be a key part of the corporate human resources team driving excellence for Omni Hotels & Resorts - a luxury hotel brand known for its vibrant culture, community involvement and high level of associate engagement. The Corporate Director, Talent Development will own all aspects of Omni Hotels’ development programs designed to create a dynamic environment where associates can learn, grow and thrive throughout their career with the company. For 2019, Omni Hotels was named as one of the Top 100 Places to Work by Glassdoor.
• Enhance and execute training and development plans designed to improve management and leadership skills through all stages of an associate’s career - from new management training for post graduates and mid-level managers to executive-in-development classes.
• Lead current training, including the Leaders in Development, Managers in Development, Intro to Management, Self-Directed Development Program, Omni Management Development Series, Executives in Development and Monthly Manager Training programs
• Analyze key metrics to report, improve and optimize training and development program effectiveness and reduce turnover of High Potential talent
• Develop a Succession Planning approach to utilize along with business partners in all disciplines to identify High Potential talent as they are considered for future roles in the organization
• Create specific development programs for High Potential individuals to aid with career advancement and retention
• Identify trends through the analysis of data and information collected during the annual review process in order to develop recommendations and action plans
• Plan and manage all New Leader Orientations as well as Human Resources Conferences and Development Conferences
• Review, analyze and develop training platforms, processes and tools to enhance programs across the organization, including online Learning Management Platforms, third-party experts and other potential resources
• At least seven (7) year of experience in Human Resources, Organizational Behavior or Training & Development in a leadership role; hospitality experience preferred
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources Management, Organizational Behavior or related field preferred
• Effective communication skills, both oral and written
• Strong leadership presence and confidence
• Detail oriented with outstanding analytical skills
• Solid Excel, PowerPoint and Presentation software skills
Software Powered by iCIMS