Los Angeles Hotel
From sunny beaches to world-class entertainment, the city of Los Angeles is a great place to live, work and play. The four-diamond Omni Los Angeles Hotel is located in downtown’s cultural district. The hotel is adjacent to the Walt Disney Concert Hall, Dorothy Chandler Pavilion, MOCA and numerous other entertainment destinations.
Currently ranked #1 by Trip Advisor for Best Downtown Hotels in Los Angeles, the Omni Los Angeles strives to provide the highest quality product and customer service to each and every guest. Omni Hotels & Resorts believes in The Power of One, the practice of empowering every associate to do their best to ensure our guests feel comfortable and appreciated. This philosophy is the reason why the Omni Los Angeles has been so successful in customer satisfaction throughout the years. It is our mission to inspire and reward our associates, and we are committed to being the employer of choice in the hospitality industry. If you are a friendly, motivated individual, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Los Angeles Hotel may be your perfect match.
Adhere to hotel specifications and standards in operating the dishwashing machine to wash designated restaurant and kitchenware, clean and maintain equipment and dishwashing/kitchen/cafeteria/compactor/storage areas. Wash & sanitize pots, pans and other kitchen utensils/equipment according to Hotel specifications and standards. Complete other special cleaning projects as assigned.
1) Use correct cleaning chemicals for designated items, according to OSHA regulations and hotel requirements.
2) Set up and organize workstation with designated supplies and equipment; report shortages to supervisor. Replenish as needed throughout the shift.
3) Check the working condition of dishwashing machine in accordance with specifications; rectify any deficiencies.
4) Fill the dishwashing machine with specified amounts of designated chemicals. Ensure the temperature level of each cycle is set to standard.
5) Organize the breakdown area for drop off of dirty wares according to department standards.
6) Remove excess food, debris and film from soiled wares before placing them in the dishwashing machine.
7) Position wares in designated racks correctly and send through dishwashing machine only when full.
8) Clean only designated wares in the dishwashing machine.
9) Remove washed wares from dishwashing machine and allow to air dry.
10) Inspect the cleanliness and condition of all washed wares and rewash wares not meeting standards.
11) Sort, stack and store cleaned wares in designated areas.
12) Handle all wares carefully to prevent breakage and loss.
13) Change dishwashing machine water/filters and refill as specified to ensure all wares are properly cleaned.
14) Monitor usage of dishwashing machine and chemicals to maximize consumption of water and chemicals.
15) Maintain cleanliness and working condition of garbage disposal.
16) Maintain cleanliness and organization of work areas throughout shift.
17) Breakdown and clean dishwashing machine and work areas following specifications in accordance with department standards.
18) Clean and sanitize pots, pans, utensils and other kitchen equipment in accordance to departmental standards.
19) Stock kitchen lines with designated cleaned wares, utensils and equipment.
20) Clean spills in kitchen and work areas immediately.
21) Use designated chemicals, supplies and equipment to clean various floor surfaces (brooms, mops, stripper, buffer, etc.).
22) Transport mats to the loading dock and clean according to standards.
23) Maintain cleanliness and organization of supply/storage closets; remove trash, wipe down shelves/counters; clean floors; remove items which do not belong and place in correct areas.
24) Transport garbage containers from kitchen and work areas to dumpster; empty and clean according to standards. Adheres to recycling regulations.
25) Clean garbage compactor and area as assigned.
26) Report any damages, maintenance problems or safety hazards to the supervisor.
27) Adhere to all Health Department, sanitation and safety regulations as required by the hotel.
28) Organize and restock work areas for next shift as specified in departmental standards.
29) Use correct uniform and proper personal protective equipment at all times while working (gloves, apron).
Software Powered by iCIMS