Royal Orleans Hotel
The Omni Royal Orleans offers graceful elegance in a New Orleans French Quarter hotel. Located on the most fashionable corner, St. Louis at Royal, the hotel has received the four-diamond luxury award for over 30 years and has earned the Pinnacle Award for meeting services. Our full property renovation incorporates modern amenities with classic design in our guest rooms, including iconic wrought iron balconies and redesigned public spaces inspired by liveliness of the area's culture through various color palettes and artwork.
Omni Royal Orleans’ associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Royal Orleans Hotel may be your perfect match.
The role of the Housekeeping Supervisor is to ensure that the cleaning and servicing of guestrooms, public areas, back of house and landings meet Omni four star/four diamond standards. The candidate will inspect the cleaning and servicing of all rooms as well as log any repairs or discrepancies of guest rooms. The candidate will also ensure that all guest room attendants have appropriate linens and supplies. The candidate will also assist in cleaning rooms when necessary.
four diamond standards.
• Inspect the cleaning and servicing of guestrooms and public areas
• Assign special projects as directed by the Director of Housekeeping.
• Report any needed repairs or discrepancies of guest rooms.
• Ensure that all Guest Room Attendants have appropriate supplies and linens.
• Assist in the cleaning of guest rooms when necessary.
• Assist in processing AM and PM room status reports.
• Ensure that the Guest Room Attendant’s linen cart is neat and well organized.
• Ensure that linen closets on guest room floors are completely stocked.
• Maintain supply cage stock, neat and clean at all times.
• Must have all guest rooms punched in via the phone after completion.
• Ensure VIP rooms are inspected ASAP.
• Ensure check out/vacated rooms are a priority.
• Knowledge of hotel, facilities and events.
• To ensure hotel, guest and associates are maintained in a safe and secure environment.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Software Powered by iCIMS