Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
Bretton Woods Job Fair! Friday, October 26th from 5p-8p.
Please join us at the Bretton Woods Ski Area in our Base Lodge. We are hiring for full-time, part-time, seasonal and year round positions.
The Ski School Desk Supervisor will oversee sales and reservations for all ski school sales points, call center, and manage RTP sales system.
• Manage the setup of all sales points and call center.
• Responsible for RTP sales system updates.
• Responsible for creating all ski school products in RTP system and E store.
• Responsible for training all desk and call center personnel on using RTP ski school programs.
• Create and post schedule for desk and call center daily operation.
• Be able to make cash, credit card transactions.
• Administers daily opening, closing, bank deposit, cash out and RTP log off.
• Providing the best guest service based on Omni Service Standards.
• Oversee the daily set-up, operation and cleanliness of ski school sales desk and call center.
• Will have a complete understanding of all ski school programs and products and be able to train desk and call center personnel on how to sell them to our guest using the RTP sales program
• Will train call center and sales attendants to assist guest in resolving queries regarding all departments at the Resort including (but not limited to) lifts, ticket/pass sales, rental/repair services, F&B Outlets, retail, ski school and hobbits, ski patrol, canopy tour, climbing wall and rooms
• Will work with Director to build staffing schedule for UK group business that is sold each season.
• Input of instructor schedules and making schedule changes in RTP.
• Track all staff training in RTP.
• As a trained instructor you may be asked to teach a lesson.
• Have a clear understanding of all resort and ski school policies and procedures based on Omni Resorts standards and staff manual.
Omni Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.
Software Powered by iCIMS