Orlando Resort at Championsgate
The Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate is surrounded by 36 holes of championship Orlando golf, the Leadbetter Golf Academy World Headquarters and 15 acres of recreation, this four-diamond resort is one of the nation's premier golf, meeting and leisure retreats. In addition to walk-out golf, guests may choose to relax in our signature Mokara spa, dine in one of our five restaurants or enjoy 15 acres of pools and recreation activities including the 850-foot lazy river.
Omni Orlando’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate may be your perfect match.
The role of the Front Office Supervisor is to ensure the appropriate checking in and checking out of guests in a courteous and professional manner while maintaining four star/four diamond standards. Additionally, he/she will be responsible handling guest issues and forwarding along as needed.
• To be thoroughly acquainted with all check-in policies and procedures.
• To be experienced with various guest scenarios.
• To be familiar with all technical equipment related to the Front Desk.
• To be familiar with all hotel facilities and offerings.
• To understand the influence and importance of all departments on the Front Desk.
• Responsible for the training of new associates.
• Must be familiar with shift checklist and be able to run the desk in absence of the Assistant Manager.
• Understand and be able to perform rooms control duties.
• Broad knowledge of Epitome, Synergy and Vingcard systems.
• Familiar with all reservation special packages.
• Understand all radio codes and emergency procedures.
• Attain a high propensity for customer service.
• Previous cash handling experience.
• Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time.
• May require working overnight shift.
• Computer Skills (Synergy, Nucleus, Epitome, Vision, GoConcierge, Microsoft Office
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.
Software Powered by iCIMS