San Francisco Hotel
Amidst the breathtaking views that can be found in any corner of the city, San Francisco has something for everyone. You will find a vibrant culture full of art, historical landmarks, museums, world-class restaurants (including a few gourmet food trucks), music festivals, community fairs and championship-caliber sports teams. In just seven square miles, this coastal city packs in a lot and right in the hustle and bustle of it all is the four-star Omni San Francisco Hotel; an ideal destination for guests and associates alike.
The associates at the Omni San Francisco Hotel establish challenging and motivating careers as they receive training and mentoring from a hotel that consistently holds rank at the top of guest service scores. With low turnover, a familial setting and a commitment to development evidenced by its internal promotion rate, the Omni San Francisco Hotel is the perfect place to jumpstart your career. If you seek empowerment, recognition and a diligence to provide superior service, the Omni San Francisco Hotel could be everything you have been looking for.
Bob’s Steak & Chop House - Ability to deliver prompt, courteous service ensuring guests dining needs are exceeded (take guest orders using menu, wine & spirits knowledge, understand and adhere to all liquor and beverage service laws, suggest alternative selections, delivery of orders and check out of guests at conclusion of meals, ensures that tables are cleared and set, maintain dining room cleanliness, etc.)
• Greet guests when entering the restaurant with a pleasant smile and superior customer service
• Set tables according to type of event and service standards
• Take orders and answer questions/offer suggestions on menu selections
• Communicate with culinary team regarding meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs and special requests
• Record transaction in MICROS system at time of order
• Check in with guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and/or beverage
• Present accurate check to guest and process payment
• Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day
• Clean and set up tables
• Complete opening & closing duties
Must have a minimum of 1 year upscale dining server experience and be able to cater to clientele at the upscale level. Requires good communications skills including proficiency in verbal English language, and demonstrated professionalism. Must have an open/flexible schedule and have TIPS or CARE certification prior to hire.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links:EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Software Powered by iCIMS