The Omni Dallas Hotel, in the center of the revitalized downtown Dallas, is connected via sky bridge to the Dallas Convention Center and close to restaurants, shops, entertainment and more! The Omni Dallas Hotel is built to meet the U.S. Green Building Council LEED Gold Certification standards, placing it on the forefront of environmental awareness and conservation in the city.
The Omni Dallas Hotel’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Dallas Hotel may be your perfect match.
The Prep Cook/Station Attendant prepares food items in the Banquet Kitchen. This person is responsible for the consistency and quality production of salads/appetizers/dressings, and the preparation of daily requisition for food area and daily rotation of cold foods.
• Keeps all walk-ins in pantry and Garde Manger area clean.
• Prepares food items for the Banquet Kitchen.
• Has everything in place for day’s business for banquets and outlets.
• Fills out requisition for the day and the following day.
• Delegates work to pantry workers.
• Works according to priorities for banquets.
• Responsible for all ice and tallow sculptures.
• Assigns list for night pantry and relates information to the night chef.
• Checks with Executive Chef daily for any special products or preparation.
• Basic knife skills required.
• Basic knowledge of kitchen sanitation and safety required.
• Must be able to stand/walk for long periods of time.
• Must have ability to work flexible schedules, including days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Must have ability to lift and carry up to 20lbs.
• Previous experience preferred.
• Must reside within 50 miles of the hotel.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Software Powered by iCIMS