Dallas Hotel at Park West
The elegant Omni Dallas at Park West puts you close to the best attractions of dynamic Dallas, Texas. Located near vibrant Las Colinas Business District, and only 10 minutes from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, this 12-story luxury hotel invites you to experience elegance with neoclassical distinction.
The Omni Dallas at Park West’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Dallas at Park West may be your perfect match.
The Catering Services Manager will discuss details of event with planner and will communicate this information through respective hotel departments via Group Resume, Staff Weekly Planner and Banquet Event Orders.
• Delphi, Meeting Matrix, MS Office and Outlook Usage
• Working knowledge of Opera and other hotel PMS Systems
• Audit both Delphi.fdc and contract to ensure proper space has been assigned
• Loads setup/teardown times for production company
• Verifies average checks are loaded properly
• Forecasts room rental and food covers
• Attends weekly forecast, Operations & Banquet Event Order meetings
• Participates in turnover call with salesperson
• Verifies/establishes billing when necessary
• Provides hotel site inspections when necessary
• Entertains clients to establish closer working relations when appropriate
• Recommends special outside services when required
• Prepares group resume, Banquet Event Orders and diagrams
• Oversees the booking, billing and blocking of Staff Guest Rooms (9 or fewer)
• Receives signed Banquet Event Orders for all functions
• Be onsite and available during Event(s) to ensure client expectations are met and exceeded
• Discuss with client the Medallia survey they will receive after group departs
• Reviews bills before they are sent to client
Must have a minimum of 2-4 years experience in a 4-diamond hotel.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals.
Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and written.
Ability to present information and respond to questions or requests from groups of managers, clients, guests, co- workers and associates
Able to operate telephone, computer stations, plug and unplug various power cords, familiar with basic computer interface systems. Must be able to work a flexible schedule and holidays.
Able to maintain organizational image by demonstrating high quality guest service at all times to both internal and external customers.
Able to collect accurate information and resolve conflicts.
Able to manage multiple tasks at all times and have excellent organizational skills
Must be able to stand up for 4 or more hours at a time
Able to remain calm and alert, during emergency situations and/or heavy hotel activity.
Must be able to work independently.
Software Powered by iCIMS