Amelia Island Plantation Resort
At Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort guests can explore 3.5 miles of pristine beach and scenic marshlands whileenjoying luxurious oceanfront accommodations, world-class resort pools, championship golf, full-service spa, endless dining options and family-friendly activities.
Omni Amelia Island Plantation associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort may be your perfect match.
The main objective of the Banquet Captain is to supervise the Beverage Staff. Create a day to day top quality experience for all resort guests in an effort to exceed expectations. Assuring that beverages are made correctly, served on time and that all functions are coordinated properly.
• A minimum of 4 years Banquet/Food & Beverage service Experience
• Must possess good Leadership, Planning and Organizational Skills
• Extensive Wine and Liquor knowledge and experience
• Strong Customer Service Skills
• Time management skills
• Ability to coach and counsel employees
• Must maintain a valid driver’s license
• Must be flexible to schedule changes
Software Powered by iCIMS