Austin Hotel Downtown
Located in the Live Music Capital of the World, the Omni Austin Hotel Downtown is a walking distance from the 6th Street Entertainment District. Omni is a magnificently appointed luxury hotel with the heart of the thriving downtown business center at your doorstep; you’ll be just steps away from the Austin Convention Center and the Texas State Capitol.
Omni Austin Hotel Downtown’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Austin Hotel Downtown’s commitment to serve our associates and nurture their growth has led to the company’s highest rating in associate satisfaction and an impressive internal promotion rate. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Austin Hotel Downtown may be your perfect match.
The candidate will attend to guests in Morsel’s Café. The candidate will up sell beverages, pastries and other selections, accurately process transactions, and provide excellent service to all guests.
• Serving guests in Morsel’s coffee shop.
• Answering guest questions about menu items.
• Brewing gourmet coffee and other specialty beverages.
• Up-selling and suggestive selling of items.
• Accurately processing transactions and maintaining a balanced bank.
• Must have a flexible availability, including weekends and holidays.
• Must have at least one year of customer service experience.
• Previous Barista experience preferred.
• Must be able to bend, push, pull and stand for extended periods of time.
• Must be able to lift at least 30lbs.
• Must have a current Food Handler/TABC certificate.
Software Powered by iCIMS