The Omni Dallas Hotel, in the center of the revitalized downtown Dallas, is connected via sky bridge to the Dallas Convention Center and close to restaurants, shops, entertainment and more! The Omni Dallas Hotel is built to meet the U.S. Green Building Council LEED Gold Certification standards, placing it on the forefront of environmental awareness and conservation in the city.
The Omni Dallas Hotel’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Dallas Hotel may be your perfect match.
This position will ensure all guests are greeted and seated in a friendly and courteous manner.
• Greet guests when entering the restaurant with a pleasant smile and superior customer service
• Seat guests by finding a clean, available table, pulling out chairs, and placing clean menu in front of guest
• Answer phone and record reservations for large parties
• Control high volume outside of restaurant
• Monitor dining rooms for seating availability, service, safety and well being of guests
• Assist servers when needed
• Thank every guest upon departure, invite them to return, and wish them a fond farewell
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Prior host experience preferred
• Must be able to multi task
• Must be familiar with Open Table
• Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time or for an entire shift
• Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 10lbs without assistance
• Must be able to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays
• Must have alcohol training certification (TABC/TIPS)
• Must have Food Handler permit (where applicable)
Software Powered by iCIMS