Tucson National Resort
Inspired by the sweeping views of the Santa Catalinas and the rich history of golf, this artful blend of natural beauty and recreation is elevated to a new level of discovery. The Omni Tucson National Resort has it all - from its picturesque setting in the foothills of Tucson's Santa Catalina Mountains to the lush fairways of its 36-hole championship and desert-style golf courses.
The Omni Tucson National Resort’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Tucson National Resort may be your perfect match.
The main purpose of the Front Office Supervisor is the correct and appropriate checking in and checking out of guests and providing services to these guest in a courteous and professional manner. The Front Desk Supervisor also needs to be familiar with the A.M. and P.M. checklist.
• To be thoroughly acquainted with all check-in and check-out policies and procedures.
• To be familiar with guest scenarios.
• To be familiar with all technical equipment related to the Front Desk.
• To be familiar with all hotel facilities.
• To be familiar with general organization set-up.
• To be familiar with the inter-relationship between the different departments.
• Responsible for training new associates.
• Must be familiar with shift checklist, Manager on duty checklist and also be able to run the desk in absence of the assistant manager.
• Must be available to all departments in absence of mangers to allow associates in area of the hotel where only manager personnel is authorized.
• Complete incident reports in accordance to Omni Hotels and Resort Standard Operating Procedure.
• Handle Guest complaints and Follow up with any incidents related to guest experience.
• Respond to Medallia Survey comments and follow through with future reservations and recovery to ensure guest satisfaction.
• Cover associate during break times as needed in Welcome Center, Guest Services and Front Desk.ocedures.
Software Powered by iCIMS