Parker House Hotel
As you pass through the sculpted bronze doors of this luxury Boston hotel, you will be enveloped by the timeless beauty that has made the Omni Parker House a landmark since 1855. Experience the perfect blend of modern amenities and historic charm at America's oldest continuously-operating hotel.Located on the Freedom Trail, guests enjoy grand views of historic downtown Boston, distinguished décor and thoughtful amenities that are evident in every striking detail in each of the 551 luxurious guest rooms. Walk to Beacon Hill, Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Quincy Market, the Financial District, shopping and more. Just 2.5 miles (10-15 minutes) from Logan International Airport. Come join us and our family and create your own history as an employee of this historic property.
This position ensures that all food and beverage service for functions in the banquet department of the hotel are served on time and that all of Omni's professional standards are upheld.
• Perform all Bar side work as designated by the Bar Managers.
• Efficiently and properly perform all service standards.
• Attend to all needs of the guests during functions and function related duties.
• Assist in the upkeep and organization of all liquor liability laws.
• Must be familiar with and adhere to all liquor liability laws.
• Must attend all designated pre-meal meetings.
• Must be able to set tables to specifications, carry trays, and have excellent customer service experience.
• Must have a flexible schedule and be able to work Days, Nights, Weekends, and Holidays.
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs and stand for the duration of a full-shift.
• Must be TIPS Certified.
• Previous serving experience in a four-star/four-diamond hotel or resort.
• Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with guests, management and co-workers to their understanding.
Software Powered by iCIMS