Austin Hotel at Southpark
Just moments away from the excitement of downtown Austin, the State Capitol and the 6th Street Entertainment District; the Omni Austin Hotel at Southpark is an exciting place to work. With a premier location in the heart of a world-renowned city, the Omni Southpark is at the center of it all.
Omni Southpark’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Southpark may be your perfect match.
The Station Attendant prepares all cold food items. This person is responsible for the consistency and quality production and the preparation of daily requisition for food area and daily rotation of cold foods.
• Keeps all walk-ins, pantry, and prep areas clean.
• Has everything in place for day’s business for banquets and outlets.
• Fills out requisition for the day and the following day.
• Works according to priorities for banquets.
• Checks with Executive Chef daily for any special products or preparation.
• Food & Beverage Experience preferred.
• Must be able to stand/walk for long periods of time.
• Must be able to work weekends/holidays.
• Must have valid Food Handler certificate.
Software Powered by iCIMS