Since the opening of the first Bob’s Steak & Chop House in Dallas, Texas in 1993, the name “Bob’s” has been synonymous with a great steakhouse experience.
Building on the reputation earned in the original Dallas location, Bob’s now has restaurants nationwide. Each Bob’s has created a fine reputation of its own by tightly adhering to the high standards created at the first Bob’s.
All locations are examples of the traditional American Prime Steakhouse, combining simple elegance, a lively atmosphere, big drinks, fine wines and large cuts of the finest prime steaks, chops and seafood.
Reviewers have called Bob’s the best in town. Others rank us among the best in the country. At Bob’s, guests will enjoy the taste of prime beef served by people who take real pride in the name “Bob’s Steak & Chop House”.
Bob’s Steak & Chop House located in the Omni Amelia Island Resort is the twelfth location nationwide. With locations in Texas, Arizona, California, Tennessee and now Florida, Bob’s continues to be a growing brand.
Responsible for assisting the server in the dining room. Duties to include setting tables with clean napkins, china and glassware, pour water for guests, and serve bread and butter as specified.
• Stock and maintain supplies in service stations
• Set tables with clean linen, china, glassware and silverware
• Ensure furniture and floors are clean and arranged according to restaurant specifications.
• Assist Servers during meal periods
• Remove any extra settings
• Pour Water
• Interact with guests
• Be committed to providing exceptional customer service
• Ability to multi-task
• Must be able to stand for 8+ hour per day
• Flexible Scheduling to include nights, weekends, and holidays
Software Powered by iCIMS