Austin Hotel Downtown
Located in the Live Music Capital of the World, the Omni Austin Hotel Downtown is a walking distance from the 6th Street Entertainment District. Omni is a magnificently appointed luxury hotel with the heart of the thriving downtown business center at your doorstep; you’ll be just steps away from the Austin Convention Center and the Texas State Capitol.
Omni Austin Hotel Downtown’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Austin Hotel Downtown’s commitment to serve our associates and nurture their growth has led to the company’s highest rating in associate satisfaction and an impressive internal promotion rate. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Austin Hotel Downtown may be your perfect match.
To ensure the function room is set according to guest expectation and Omni standards. This position will set up, breakdown, and clean all space associated with banquets and conventions.
• Set up, stock, and maintain meeting rooms
• Refresh meeting rooms during meals and coffee breaks
• Complete final breakdown of meeting room
• Clean and return equipment to proper location
• Must be able to follow instructions on the Banquet Event Order
• Assist other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to guests
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
• Must be able to multi task
• Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time or for an entire shift
• Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 50lbs without assistance
• Must be able to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays
• Must have food handler certification before start date
Software Powered by iCIMS